In this blog post, we will be discussing the best ways to build Amara in Borderlands 3. If you are looking for a way to make Amara an unstoppable force in combat, then this is the guide for you. We will go over the best skills to invest in, as well as which weapons and gear will help Amara excel in battle.
The Basics of Amara’s Skill Tree
Amara’s skill tree is divided into three branches: Mystical Assault, Fist of the Elements, and Soul Sap. Each branch has a unique focus, and you’ll need to choose which one best suits your playstyle.
Mystical Assault focuses on Amara’s ability to dish out elemental damage. If you want to build a character that can deal huge amounts of fire or shock damage, this is the branch for you.
Fist of the Elements is all about melee damage. If you want to get up close and personal with your enemies, this is the branch for you. You’ll be able to deal massive amounts of physical damage, as well as some extra elemental damage.
Soul Sap is all about healing yourself and your allies. If you want to be a support character that can keep your team alive in tough situations, this is the branch for you. You’ll be able to heal yourself and your allies, as well as provide some extra protection against incoming damage.
As the name suggests, Action Skills are Amara’s bread and butter when it comes to combat. They’re abilities that she can actively use in battle, and each one is unique and powerful in its own way. Before we dive into the specifics of each Action Skill, there are a few things you should know about them in general.
First, all of Amara’s Action Skills have a cooldown period after they’re used before they can be used again. This cooldown period is different for each Action Skill, so keep that in mind when choosing which one to use in a given situation.
Second, all of Amara’s Action Skills cost willpower to use. Willpower is Amara’s version of mana, and it’s represented by a blue bar underneath her health bar. When this bar is empty, Amara can’t use her Action Skills. Fortunately, willpower regenerates over time, so if you find yourself in a pinch you can just wait a few seconds for it to refill and then use your Action Skill again.
Third, all of Amara’s Action Skills can be upgraded using points from her skill tree. These upgrades make the skills more powerful or grant them new effects, so it’s worth taking the time to invest in them if you want to get the most out of your acting skills.
Now that we’ve covered
Best Skills for Amara-Borderlands 3 Amara Build
As the Siren of Borderlands 3, Amara packs a mean punch—literally. Her action skill, Phasegrasp, lets her pull enemies toward her before she unleashes a flurry of punches on them. But while her fighting style is impressive, it’s her skills that truly make her a force to be reckoned with. Here are the best skills for Amara:
1. Flicker: This passive skill gives Amara a chance to dodge incoming attacks. It’s especially useful against larger enemies or those with powerful attacks.
2. Knoxxed Out: Another passive skill, this one increases Amara’s gun damage and makes her immune to shock damage. It’s a must-have for any build that focuses on gun damage.
3. Indiscriminate: This active skill allows Amara to fire all weapons in her inventory at once, without having to reload. It’s great for quickly taking down large groups of enemies or dealing massive damage to a single target.
4. Tandava: This active skill turns Amara into a whirling tornado of fists and feet, damaging and disorienting all nearby enemies. It’s perfect for clearing out rooms full of foes or taking down tough bosses.
5. Transcend: The final active skill in this build, Transcend gives Amara increased gun damage and accuracy, as well as increased movement speed and reduced recoil. It’s the perfect finishing move for any encounter, allowing Amara to
Gear Recommendations-Borderlands 3 Amara Build
When it comes to gear for Amara, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, Amara benefits greatly from melee damage, so look for weapons that deal high melee damage. Second, Amara’s elemental damage is also quite strong, so look for weapons that deal high elemental damage. Finally, remember that Amara’s Phaseslam ability deals bonus damage to enemies with low health, so try to find weapons that can take advantage of that.
Some great weapons for Amara include the following:
1. The Flail – This weapon deals massive melee damage and can easily take down enemies with low health.
2. The Slagga – This weapon deals high elemental damage and has a chance to slag enemies, making them more vulnerable to further damage.
3. The conference call – This weapon fires multiple bullets at once and is great for taking down groups of enemies quickly.
4. The Bee – This shield increases Amara’s fire rate and gives her a chance to deflect enemy bullets back at them.
5. The Stone – This artifact increases Amara’s melee damage and allows her to phaseslam through walls
Anointed Gear-Borderlands 3 Amara Build
In Borderlands, there is certain anointed gear that can be found throughout the game. When used by Amara, these anointed gear provide significant bonuses to her damage output and other capabilities. In this guide, we will go over the best-anointed gear for Amara and how to use it to your advantage.
Amara is a great character for those who want to deal a lot of damage while still having some tankiness. Her Elemental damage and healing abilities make her perfect for taking on tough enemies, and her Phaseslam is perfect for crowd control. With the right build, Amara can be an unstoppable force in Borderlands 3.